½ cup raw cashews
¾ cup pecans, divided
8 pitted dates
1 Tbsp nut butter of your choice
2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Add ¼ cup pecans to a food processor and pulse until pecans are crushed into small fine pieces.
2. Set pecans aside on a plate.
3. Add cashews, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice, and the rest of the pecans to the food processor and blend until the mixture reaches a flour-like consistency.
4. Add in dates and blend for another 1-2 minutes until the mixture is warm and begins to stick together.
5. Roll mixture into 10 balls then roll in the chopped pecans, covering the entire ball.
6. Place them in the refrigerator for about an hour and then enjoy!
Inspired by Beauty and the Bench Press